Helping you help others.
Please let us know if there is a workshop you would like us to offer in the future.
Winter: Fundraising Strategies
Spring: Challenge for Charities - Maximizing the Match
Effective Grant Writing
WHEN: November 15th, 2016 5:30pm-7:30pm
WHAT: Grant Writing for Beginners, presented by Andy Gramlich, AG Enterprises
- Understand the grant writing process
- How to tailor proposals
- The importance of evaluation criteria in grant writing.
- Develop funding strategies
- Perform searches for grants
WHEN: Thursday, July 14th, 5:30-7:30 PM
- Learn the importance & value of strategic planning
- Understand the components of a Strategic Plan
- Receive a step-by-step template for your organization
- Get a list of additional resources
Presented by RaJean Strube Fossen, LCF Board Chair and Susan Brame, Board Director
Nonprofit Promotion on a Budget: Marketing, PR, and Advertising
WHEN: Tuesday May 10, 2016, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
WHAT: Marketing and PR professionals Betsy Trewartha and Sarah Zimmerman presented the basics of promoting your nonprofit. Tailored to organizations with smaller budgets, Betsy and Sarah went over traditional and digital media along with other tools to help achieve your goals. After the first hour of presentation, we broke up into groups for some hands-on activities and personalized assistance.